Sunday 1 March 2009

Problems

In response to Phils comments about problems with the rig, I set about trying to solve the easiest first. At least I thought It would be easy. Basically he commented about how there's no way to move the whole model in one go, so I created a Master controller which everything would be parented to. Yes everything moves when you move it now, but from the image above you can see the issue thats come up from it. Somehow everything moves completely out of sync, causing the body to deform when I don't want it to. I currently have no idea why.

As for the other problems, Phil mentioned, Im not sure how easy they are going to be to solve. The feet for example, I have already tried for ages to weight them so they bend properly, but they just don't want to bend without tearing horribly.

1 comment:

  1. possibly suming 2 do with freezing transformations/deleting history...expect u tried that tho?

    ReplyDelete