Friday 13 February 2009

Hat and bag render tests





Using the 3d paint tool I quickly drew up some childish bug designs on the bag using Phils bag drawings as a reference. I had a little trouble with this at first because it was mirroring what I was painting despite the reflection setting being off. Alex Hulse then helpfully pointed out that it's because the UV map was overlapping, therefore so would the drawing. Here it is anyway, and as promised I did a quick compositing test with the renders as well to enhance the quality.

Right, now that's sorted out I believe it's blendshape time, and Phil has posted expression sheets so I have a good reference!

1 comment:

  1. That looks great, I'm gonna check out some After-effects tutorials this weekend to see if I can pick up a better understanding of it so we can take the quality to the next level.

    ReplyDelete