Sunday 18 January 2009

Moom


I thought I'd include moom here as part of my research, mainly because I respect this model and rig immensly. I'd also say it's a more relevant example of how I should be modelling than the examples in Stop Staring as it's a far more simple cartoon style. The fundamentals are still all here though; A widely diverse facial control panel, and a face modelled with circular topology surrounding the areas that deform the most. While this is the rough model, Moom has a control that enables the user to switch between a low rez and high rez model, which as I have previously mentioned, I want to do for my own. The head is disconnected from the body, which is important for doing blendshapes, otherwise I will end up with loads of entire models hidden in the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment